Supernatural

Lately I’ve had a obsession over my favorite TV show Supernatural thanks to my Christmas present of Netflix .

Supernatural is about two brothers Sam and Dean Winchester who fight demons and ghosts. It might sound goofy but you will easily get hooked on it. Here are the stages of the Supernatural obsession.

1. You hear about some show called Supernatural and decide to watch one episode.
2. Your brain has now forced you to watch more
3. You start reading fan fictions and look at fan art and discover the great fandom this show has.
4. You continue watching the show.
5. By the time you get to the sixth episode you have told every one of you friends about the glory of Supernatural and might even make a post on Edublogs about it!
6. Now your obsession has gone crazy and you give up on your social life and you choose to go nowhere on the weekends because Supernatural seems more important than a life outside of school (sadly)
7. You might seriously consider changing your last name to Winchester.

As you can see I have quiet an obsession, if you choose to watch it don’t get to over invested into Supernatural because you will waste your weekends watching it instead of doing normal things.
Don’t watch it if you get scared easily or scared of blood.

20140130-224955.jpg