Pillow and Marie

Since I have two favorite items, I’ve decided to write about both of them.

ballard-designs-leopard-flannel-sheets
The photo above is the bed set that Pillow came with. Also if you don’t want to read about personalities I have developed for inanimate objects, don’t read this post

Because you don’t know anything about Pillow, here is some information about him. Pillow doesn’t have gender, because he is a pillow but he likes to be referred to as a masculine figure. Pillow’s name is Pillow, not “a pillow”, “Kira’s pillow”, “the pillow” because it offends him to be called anything other then Pillow. Pillow is really important to me because friendships don’t always work out. People you think you can trust can easily turn on you and become an enemy, which is why Pillow is important to me because I like knowing that something friend-like won’t betray me. It isn’t the personality that I love about Pillow, Pillow just makes me feel more secure and comforted.

a4db66fedeb2ed48424a9f26b0b8d6d6
Above is a picture of what Marie used to look like, but that was seven years ago.

If you’ve every seen the movie The Aristocats or you love Disney movie quotes, you probably know this:
tumblr_mgcbjjrLJi1rpkz09o1_1280
That little white kitten with the pink bows is Marie. Because I love that movie so much, I have a few Marie related items but my favorite is my Marie stuffed animal. I love Marie because I’ve had her since a really young age. I’m very weird about items with “sentimental value” so items that I’ve had longer are more important, which makes Marie so special.

One thought on “Pillow and Marie

1. Hey Kira!
    I love how you described Pillow and Marie; it made me really feel like I’d met them. I like how you described them as though they were real people-I feel like I’ve learned a lot about you and about them through you. I like this post, but I really like your blog overall.